Kingaroy Medical Centre is a fully bulk-billing practice for those who hold a valid Medicare card. Please ensure that you bring your current Medicare, Centrelink or Veterans’ Affairs card with you on each visit.
Please be aware that, while consultations are bulk billed, not all services offered by this clinic are funded by Medicare. These services include, but are not limited to:
- Medical examinations for commercial driver’s licence or pilot licence
- Employer requested examinations and medical reports
- Examinations for health insurances Compensation related medical services
- Mine or Pre-employment Medicals and drug screening
In these instances, a private account may be issued.
Please feel free to discuss any concerns you may have with the reception staff.
We aim to provide Holistic Care to Biloela and Surrounding Communities. If there is any way you feel the service could be enhanced there is a suggestion box placed in the surgery waiting room or you can contact the Health Ombudsman on:
- Phone: 133646
- Website: www.oho.qld.gov.au